2/14/09

NY Fashion Week so far





















The first thing I did when I woke up this morning was check on style.com for NYFW updates (I know, nerd!). I was SO excited to see that all of the first shows had been posted including Jason Wu. Wu's highly-anticipated line was heavily due to the lovely Michelle Obama wearing Wu's one-shouldered organza embroidered white chiffon gown to the inaugural balls, and he definitely did not disappoint.

Another line I was looking forward to seeing was that of Cushnie et Ochs. I'd only recently discovered the design team of Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs and was very in
trigued by their edgy minimalism. I've posted some of my favorite looks from these as well as others.

Also très exciting, Scott Schuman (aka The Sartorialist) is documenting style off the runway during NYFW!!


1,2 Yigal Azrouël 3-5 Jason Wu 6. TSE 7. Staerk 8, 9 Rag & Bone 10. Rachel Roy 11. Nicole Miller 12. Monique Lhuillier
13-17 Cushnie et Ochs 18. Costello Tagliapietra 19. Christian Cota 20. Charlotte Ronson 21. Bibhu Mohapatra

Photo credits: style.com



No comments: