2/27/09

Too sexy for your shoes?













Witness exhibit A: sky-high platform ankle boots by Pleaser...I freakin' LOVE these. And I know what you're thinking.."Slutty hooker boots!". Not exactly. Karla of Karla's Closet rocks these with skinny jeans, and opaque tights with girly dresses. I probably wouldn't have ever thought of buying these if I hadn't seen them on Karla; she pulls them off with aplomb!

Needless to say, these boots would be a teeny bit controversial to wear in fashion-conservative (read: boring) Halifax so I'm not entirely sure if I'll be ordering these anytime soon. BUT, I have been craving serious platforms lately and have been unsuccessful in finding the perfect pair... so we'll see!
In the meantime, check out some of Karla's outfits paired with the aforementioned boots.

Photo credit: pleasershoes.ca

No comments: