4/11/09

The Perfumed Court


I stumbled across The Perfumed Court in my ongoing search for backstock of my favorite fragrance, OM by Gap which was, to my dismay, unceremoniously discontinued around 10 years ago. TPC has stock of vintage and discontinued fragrances, fragrances not available for sale in the US, limited editions, as well as new fragrances. Fragrances are hand decanted (i.e. in generic bottles supplied by TPC). What is so fantastic about this site is that you have the option of "testing" a fragrance by purchasing a 1.5 mL spray decant for only (roughly) $4.99 USD. If you don't like it, no harm done to the credit card. If you know which fragrance you want (like I did) you can select from 2.5, 5, 8, 15 and 30 mL decants. I ordered OM in the 15 mL decant and I am soo excited to receive it. Yeah I kind of cheated on my self-imposed shopping moratorium but I felt I had no choice!!

No comments: