9/28/09

dolce & gabbana s/s '10


I think I've said before that I'm usually not that crazy about Dolce & Gabbana's collections because they're a little too trendy and a bit ott. SO not the case with this one! Dolce & Gabbana brought the nineties back with a South American flare. There was lots of lace, fringe, gothic cross chokers, and rose-patterned chintzes in ladylike silhouettes. I love the romantic white lace dresses layered over black leotards... there's something extremely caché yet suggestive about it.


style.com

11 comments:

TIRED MARGOT said...


your right, the black lace dress with the frills...
its lovelyy


drinkteabecontent.blogspot.com
xoxo

。 。 。 said...

Haha, yeah I love looking at NASA's site. Stars=love!

And I loove the first photo. She looks beyond fierce and the earrings are killerrr.

THE DIVINITUS said...

love the 2nd dress.

Rianna said...

The lacy dresses are nice, i didn't think they were D&G at first glance
Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sophia said...

yes love all that lace, it's so sexy and feminine never trashy!

thanks for the love!!

Natalie said...

dolce and gabanna was so different to all the other collections at the moment, so it was interest to see!

Julia said...

Thanks so much for the compliment!

I'm a bit undecided by this Dolce and Gabbana collection. It's a bit...scaled back compared to even the previous season. I'm sure I'll grow to admire it in person vs. the images which lose a lot of the detailing.

Kaela said...

I'm the same... never been that crazy about D&G.. but this collection is amazing! xx

Cristi Silva said...

That whole vibe is awesome!

Children of the 90s said...

This is so gothic 90s, it's got a fun feel to it! I love that first look.

I V Y said...

love the lace!