2/4/10

stella mccartney pre-fall 2010

Stella is awesome at conservative louche. Can we talk about the studded sweat suit for a second? I would happily make that my Sunday morning coffee run uniform, or wear as separates. Also, I love how you can always find elements of the '70s in Stella's collections. Cases in point: a camel-hued A-line skirt paired with a white silk shirt (pictured), and a paisley print silk jumpsuit. There were the classic SM pieces like the tailored cropped trouser in an array of neutral tones, which will definitely be a wardrobe staple. Well, my wardrobe anyway (I wiiiish).

style.com

7 comments:

Kristen Leo said...

everything about this collection i love!!! its simple and chique and off course very stella!

FASHION SNAG said...

I love it. Simple!

www.FashionSnag.com

Rock Couture said...

Loving the new collection

MrJeffery said...

it's very 1979. a little conservative with the colors but i love the styles. she's great.

Karoline said...

love<3

Charlene said...

O yes love the sweat suit too

Christina said...

Love love love the last look- especially the top.