3/20/10

céline fall 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Phoebe Philo offered up a beautifully austere collection for Céline fall 2010. The clothes had strong, classic shapes that subtly accentuate the female figure. Stiffened leather came in the form of wrapped pencil skirts to military-inspired coats; I wasn't crazy about these pieces at first but the more I looked at them, my appreciation grew. I've written before about new classics and every single piece of this collection could be categorized as such. For me, this collection embodied the staying power and history of one of Paris' most revered fashion houses.

style.com

3 comments:

Rock Couture said...

Beautiful pieces!!

Jurgita Dileviciute said...

P.Philo made an amazing job.
people should rename paris fashion week to CSM fashion week.

xxx
www.chestcinema.com

FASHION SNAG said...

I would wear all these outfits.

www.FashionSnag.com