8/14/10

tattoology

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Awesome tattoo images from Nat's blog, Tattoologist. I'm currently obsessed with feather tattoos and thinking about getting one as my next next one; I really love the placement of the two pictured here. My next tattoo will be a small maple leaf on my outer left ankle. Tons of inspiration, definitely check it out!

tattoologist

10 comments:

Agustina said...

I like this tattos! I want the second
Kisses

Anonymous said...

i love the one on the neck!

Sparkles said...

These are really cool, i love the idea of a feather... thinking up my next tattoo, too! craving one bad x

ALICE MARGO said...

ive been wanting a feather tattoo forever! its like a new take on when everyone started getting birds :)

Siru said...

These are so beautiful they make me want to get one!

juliet xxx

Raj said...

Ahh these are so stunning
I love how unique tattoos are to the individual, these pictures make me want to get one of my own so bad

linda-mari said...

Love these tattoos!
htttp://www.linda-mari.com

Kheira said...

Love it !!!! xoxo :)

EIGHT LONDON said...

I'm not a tattoo person, but these are really beautiful, especially the feathers.

Viktorija said...

omg, so amazing

encrustedhoneycomb.blogspot.com