I always look forward to Tommy's My Favorite Things posts so it was cool to see his favorite things for fall/winter 2010.
- Helmut Lang breton stripe long sleeve tee (I love how the blue stripes bleed on to the white)
- Carolyn Massey cable knit jumper and Cos skinny jeans (I am obsessed with cable knit right now and cobalt is one of my fave colors)
- Christopher Kane leopard knit scarf and Tigersushi Furs leopard jumper (The two contrasting leopard prints are so beautiful together)
- Junya Watanabe stripe and cable knit sleeve jumper (Ok not only does this jumper look uber cozy but the juxtaposition of textures and colors on the stripe knit and the cable knit is freaking amazing)
- Vintage Balenciaga shearling aviator jacket (Balenciaga and shearling are so hot right now)
- Dries Van Noten long sleeve tee with contrasting striped sleeves (I just love this. A lot.)