2/4/09

To market, to market



I ordered the Kent, part of an amazing shoe line from Shoemarketnyc a few weeks ago because I became obsessed and could not get them out of my head. As a general rule, I don't buy something unless it consumes me in such a way that I have to buy it or sleep starts to become elusive. Shoe Market for Jeffrey Campbell is a line of vintage shoes inspired by styles that are no longer available in the marketplace.

The shoes have a kind of "hip grandma" vibe, but are so versatile. I've worn mine with a pencil-leg jean haphazardly tucked in and with a black mini from AA and black opaque tights.

This particular pair screams 80's glam. It almost looks like a granny boot but it has a fold-over crackled silver cuff that just puts it over the top. I ordered the bootie in black but its only available now in grey. Love love love!

Click here to check out some of the other Shoe Market for Jeffrey Campbell line plus a collection of exclusive cork heel sandals by Worishofer.

Shoe Market is located on 160 North 6th St. in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.






No comments: