11/2/09

joe fresh s/s '10

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Joe Fresh for spring 2010 was just that: fresh. Muted pastels provided the palette to a fun, girly collection. The ubiquitous no-pants trend from the Paris, New York and Milan runways popped up in the forms of hotpants, bodysuits and bloomers. Gingham bras were layered atop crisp oxford shirts and the minimal leg-wear consisted mainly of white, pink and nude fishnet knee highs. Some of my favorite pieces were the mesh tees with rosette appliqués and a cream-hued lacey coat with a prim Peter Pan collar. I'm also very excited about the footwear: pink pennyloafers and -wait for it- clogs. Yes, Joe went the direction of Karl Lagerfeld at Chanel in terms of footwear sending out adorable pink and white clogs (albeit sans heel, à la Chanel). I'm actually more into the pennyloafers but whatevs. Definitely looking forward to this collection hitting stores!

fashionmagazine

11 comments:

FASHION SNAG said...

I love this! Very girly!

www.FashionSnag.com

M said...

Oh, how cute! This is so girly and romantic - exactly how I like to dress!

lorenabr said...

Love the style !

VerseaStyle said...

This is a GREAT post! I so love the clogs :)

Unknown said...

Great post. I like that it's wearable without being mundane. I'm still on the fence about clogs...they still remind me of flash crocs. But I guess if done right????

LPNY by Monika Pierzynowska said...

love the colors of this collection, so delicate and feminine:)

Monika from J'adore Fashion

Karoline said...

Love it!

Miri said...

The pastal colours are sooo pretty =P

I want it all lol

ItchyCat said...

I Love the underwear as pants look. But the feminine pink skirt really caught my eye. I would love to wear that in spring!

Go visit itchycat.blogspot.com.

Caroline said...

OMG this collection is quite perfect for spring...its so clean def a diff direction from all the harsh "edgy" stuff going on right now

btw i like the blog its really great!

Closet Cravings said...

I'm obsessing over the fishnet knee highs. How fabulous are those?